Monday, March 24, 2014

sadness before knowledge..

I know I’m going to be sad today, I just can’t tell you the who part of it yet. It isn’t because Spring is playing hide and seek with us, it isn’t because my basketball brackets are half done before it’s half done, it isn’t even because my new bra is pushing the ladies back up to where God put them.. it’s because I know this will be a bad day. Not only dealing with the fall out from Mom’s bad week, but also because I know someone I love at the home has passed away but I’m not sure who it is yet.
The reason I know is because a friend on my FB page is sad. She works at the home, she’s already there. So I know someone’s passed away and I can probably guess who in less than five guesses but I don’t want to think it’s anyone there. I love these people, they matter to me. They’ve all gotten so dear to me that when one passes it reminds me of why they are there. It reminds me that the people who care about us matter and it reminds me that we (and me and you) are only human and humans make mistakes, hurt each other’s feeling, make each other cry, and sadly humans die.
I’m going to mourn a friend today, I don’t know who but I do know I will miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment